Followers

Monday, January 03, 2005

I Took An Ink Blot Test & Surprised Myself

Under the guise of my favorite genius Albert Einstein I took an ink blot test to find out if I'm fit for a straight jacket. I guess I'm not as crazy as I think I am which is a relief seeing that Prozac has been found to be dangerous to your mental health.

Not surprising that yet another drug manufacturer, in this case Eli Lilly & Company has lied and covered up its knowledge of potentially fatal side effects of drugs that pour billions of dollars into corporate coffers.

It seems the corporate world knows no bounds in the pursuit of profit. Collateral damage in the form of suicide, or heart attack seems acceptable when a drug like Viox can go from zero to $4 billion in the matter of a few years.

Speaking of corporate ethics, if you can find a copy, by all means watch a Canadian documentary titled The Corporation. The movie looks at the history of the corporation, and asks the question: If the corporation were person who approached a psychiatrist for diagnosis, what would that diagnosis be? You may or may not be surprised by the answer.

No comments: